Muscle Advance Creatine helps men to become stronger by providing over 4,500 mg. of pure creatine in every capsule.
Muscle Advance Creatine Monohydrate increases muscle mass, size and endurance even for men who struggle in gaining muscle mass, lifting heavy weights or burning out quickly in the gym.
Muscle Advance Creatine Muscle Building Supplement comes in capsule form compared to most competing creatine products that come in powder.
With Muscle Advance Creatine in a capsule, there is ease of consumption. No need for measuring out dosages, no need for worry over mixing it with drinks and no need to transport bulky containers.
Muscle Advance Creatine Monohydrate consists only of the highest quality of pure creatine, eliminating the need of consuming any other product, stimulants or synthetic chemicals.
With each capsule including 4,500 mg. of creatine, the recommended dosage for Muscle Advance Creatine Muscle Building Supplement is 3 capsules a day, immediately after a workout.
Muscle Advance Creatine Regimen:
There are 2 ways to consume Muscle Advance Creatine for the best possible results:
- creatine maintenance level – 3 capsules a day
- creatine consumption in phases:
- load phase –take up to 12 capsules a day for a week
- maintenance phase – take 3 capsules a day for 3 weeks
- rest phase – no capsules for a week
- repeat the cycle
Regardless of the way you decide to take Muscle Advance Creatine, it is recommended to consume it for at least a 6 month period to get all the benefits of the supplement.
Muscle Advance Creatine Product Features:
- 4,500 mg. of creatine in every capsule
- supports healthy gains in lead body mass and strength
- improves muscular performance and power
- supports strength, endurance and muscle mass
Muscle Advance Creatine Pros & Cons:
- completely safe to use
- improves muscular stamina
- faster and better results
- best value for money
- reputable and tested brand
- Get 3 bottles of this product HERE and get 3 FREE bottles with your order!
- resulting heavier muscles may be a plus for body builders, martial arts aficionados or simply for regular strength training but it may not be a good choice for high jumpers, pole vaulters or other sports with weight classes
- works best for maximal exertion efforts, e.g., weight lifting and springing but does not work for endurance exercises, e.g., marathon running
- stronger muscle and lift loads come only after taking the supplement for a while, at least after a 5-day period
- some people experience slight stomach upsets and gas passing more than normal during the first 5 days of taking the capsule during the loading phase of the regimen
What Customers Have To Say About Muscle Advance Creatine:
“I was tired of not getting more out of my workout. Plus my recovery time was getting longer. This supplement was just what I needed and would recommend it to the bodybuilder as well as the everyday gym user.”
“I didn’t believe my friends when they told me how much Creatine helped their workouts. After a few weeks using Muscle Advance Creatine now I’m a believer.”
“Before using Muscle Advance Creatine I always felt like there was something missing from my workouts. Now I’m getting the maximum effect when I lift.”
“After using Muscle Advance Creatine for about 6 months, I gained 30 pounds of almost complete lean muscle mass, which was phenomenal! Of course, I had to combine it with a heavy eating regiment, cut out crap foods, and did very little cardio. I was surprised to see that the majority of my weight was not actually water weight, and I could tell this because the amount I was lifting went up significantly.”